We just wrapped up a bunch of improvements to the initial Wavelength for Micro.blog app. Here are the changes:
- Updated MP3s to 128 kbps, mono. We’ll consider adding a preference for quality and stereo in the future.
- Fixed playback volume using correct iPhone speaker.
- Fixed a few potential crashes and improved publishing error messages.
- Fixed Auphonic username field to not use auto-correct.
- Fixed glitches with consistently using external microphones.
- Fixed error sometimes when splitting segments.
I recorded and edited the last 2 episodes of Timetable exclusively with Wavelength on my iPhone X. It’s really great to see some new microcasts pop up over the last few days. Thanks for trying it out!