We released version 2.1 of Sunlit today, our companion app for photos on Micro.blog. Here are the changes:
- Added support for posting to multiple Micro.blog-hosted blogs. Tap the URL when publishing (or your profile photo in Settings) to change the default blog.
- Added setting to disable WordPress gallery support for external blogs.
- Added Micro.blog header to Discover section.
- Improved story publishing speed by uploading multiple photos at once.
- Improved layout of Settings screen into publishing and import groups.
Photos continue to be a really important part of Micro.blog, especially as more and more people are disillusioned with Facebook and Instagram. Here’s how I see it: a network of independent photo blogs is a much better replacement for Instagram than yet another closed photo silo. Sunlit is just one piece of the puzzle.