We just released version 1.4.1 of Micro.blog for iOS. Here are the changes:
- Improved sharing from Safari to include both the URL and selected text. Use the share button in the bottom toolbar.
- Improved text size to more closely match system defaults. The text in the timeline is slightly bigger now.
- Fixed accessibility when writing a new post so that VoiceOver can be used.
- Fixed sharing images from some apps.
- Fixed prompting for multiple blogs when posting to an external site.
- Fixed default size when scaling photos.
- Disabled username auto-complete on iOS 10 to work around crashes. This feature now requires iOS 11 or later.
You can download Micro.blog from the App Store. If you don’t see it in your Updates tab yet, it should be there soon.