Postponing the Sunlit release until tomorrow. App Store caching seems completely unreliable today. Not thrilled by this delay because we’ve had additional fixes for 2.0.1 we could’ve submitted if we knew we had an extra day of doing nothing.

→ 2018/03/06 5:21 pm