Micro.blog for iOS version 1.1 is now available. This release adds a number of new features:
- Added support for longer posts with titles. Type more than 280 characters to reveal an optional title field.
- Added Markdown syntax highlighting while typing.
- Added formatting bar for common styles. Select a phrase and tap the link button for easier markup.
- Added support for uploading multiple photos.
- Added a Browser sharing item to open the current post on the web.
- Fixed a potential crash in profile links and glitch when holding down to select text.
Here’s a quick screencast showing some of the highlighting and title support:
Hope you like the update. You can download it from the App Store