The new update to Micro.blog for iOS is now available in the App Store. As I wrote about yesterday, it includes an improved conversations gesture. Here’s the full list of changes:
- Added swipe left on a post to view the conversation.
- Added feed settings button when writing a new post for quickly toggling off cross-posting.
- Added confirmation alert when removing a post.
- Updated character counter to not include Markdown.
- Updated sharing from other apps to not use the current draft or save it.
- Fixed compatibility with some XML-RPC servers.
- Fixed opening conversations from links in the timeline.