We just wrapped up a bunch of improvements to the initial Wavelength for Micro.blog app. Here are the changes:
- Updated MP3s to 128 kbps, mono. We'll consider adding a preference for quality and stereo in the future.
- Fixed playback volume using correct iPhone speaker.
- Fixed a few potential crashes and improved publishing error messages.
- Fixed Auphonic username field to not use auto-correct.
- Fixed glitches with consistently using external microphones.
- Fixed error sometimes when splitting segments.
I recorded and edited the last 2 episodes of Timetable exclusively with Wavelength on my iPhone X. It’s really great to see some new microcasts pop up over the last few days. Thanks for trying it out!
Conversation on Micro.blog