Today we’re releasing the first public beta of Micro.blog for Android. You can download it here on Google Play.
Vincent Ritter led the development on this and there’s a ton in it for a first beta. Some of the features in this initial version:
- Timeline, Mentions, Bookmarks, and Discover.
- Creating new posts and replying.
- Uploading photos.
- Viewing conversations.
- Emoji picker in Discover.
- Multiple blogs and multiple Micro.blog accounts.
- Choose categories when posting.
- Viewing profiles and following new users.
We have a few more things to wrap up before we officially call it 1.0. For example, push notifications will make the final release but they aren’t in this beta. There will be bug fixes, UI tweaks, and other improvements based on feedback.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think.
Conversation on Micro.blog